Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I BE SHIT'N ON YOU HOE!!!

So if you didn't already know, my summer is going pretty well so far. I've been given a position as a writer for Art Nouveau Magazine, I'm interning with Muddy Water Music Group, and I'm working with Morehouse PSP. Now I'm still financially f*cked, but I these opportunities will allow me room for much growth in many areas and I thank God for that.
Needless to say, I'm super excited about this summer. When I got the email welcoming me to the Muddy Water team, I was also given a to-do list. lol They put me straight to work, but the work is RIGHT up my alley. Once it gets into full gear, I should have plenty to write about in Art Nouveau Magazine. See how that all falls in place together?
Along with this, I've received offers to work with other companies and have had plenty of proposals for artwork. Look at God!
I of course want to give thanks to God, those who have been rooting for me since day1, and of course Geisha. It was when I adopted her principles that my life took this upward soar into the sky. With that being said, I've decided to marry my goals. My goals and I have come to understand one another better these days, and we're tying the knot. We both agree that life is too short for all the bullshit. So I want to encourage any and everyone who reads this to live for you and strongly consider marrying your goals. While you think about that, I'm back to shit'n on dese hoes!! (Implied projectile diarrhea)

P.S. If you don't know about Geisha, I suggest you find out. Upgrade ya life!

No comments: