Thursday, October 2, 2008

Life... Sometimes it ain't that bad.

I know! I know! I know! It's been forever and a day since I've done a new post. But it's been up until this point (in the AM hours on my friend's computer) that I have had the time, energy, and spirit to write a new one. Since the last time we met, I have left from my place of summer employment and am back at school for my junior year. And y'all?? Junior year is going soooo much better than the previous years of college. My weeks have not been easy, but hey... it's not supposed to be. The thing is, I've been able to overcome these challenges. At the end of every week I am able to say "I worked my a$$ off and it showed!" This is how it's supposed to be. This is how my life story is supposed to go. The trials this artist goes through are supposed to conclude in victory. So right now... I'm happy. Sometimes life ain't that bad.

No comments: