Sunday, July 13, 2008

OMG Are You Fucking Serious???!!!

Ok... Yeah... I f'n hate work... And I f'n hate the deaf a** dumb a** f's who called today. I know why I can't save "it" for a rainy day. Cuz I'd turn it into the most beautiful and brilliant light... ^_^ AND THROW IT IN PEOPLE'S F'N FACES!! And it'll leave them f'n faceless. The absence of a face to match their absence of class and absence of anything slight of intelligence.

On a much lighter note... I thank God for the people who don't think the world revolves around them. The people who are caring and giving and wanna help you when they see you in need especially the ones who are just observant of their surroundings and hear you across the room asking someone for change for a dollar... and they ask you "You need a dollar?" because they know you're struggling and not too ashamed to say it, but just not sure if anyone cares. Yep... These are the people who keep me from becoming a super villain and changing my name to Theiolar. lol But yeah, thank you to the family, friends, and just good people who keep me from the dahkness dep in meh eart (darkness deep in my heart). I love you!!

Oh yeah... And my chair broke today too. LMAO Didn't fall or nothin. The back part just came off. ROFLMAO... Holla!

5 comments:

Lucius Black said...

Be encouraged, bruh...and keep at your art. We artists MUST not fall...

Unknown said...

Theiolar???? I would die from all of the pure evil radiating from you!

Endangered Species said...

Oh it would be an evil unheard of.

Bobby_2010 said...

OMG...if Theiolar came into existence I'd blow yo gotdamn brains out!!! and why you be ackin like you can't cuss?? ain't dis yo shit?? cuss yo mufuckin ass off!!

Endangered Species said...

lol Originally it was full of cussin. I edited it out though. "This blog has been edited to fit your computer screen." lol