Monday, July 7, 2008

Maybe it was the 3-Day Weekend

So if you really love me, you've already read my previous post about my first week of real customer calls. And you know that Wednesday and Thursday went really well. Well... today was horrible. I was worn out, not on top of my game, and we were being ravaged with back-to-back calls. We were informed to not go into wrap (a period after a call when we are supposed to finish notes and the trouble ticket from the call which usually is too short anyway)... but this mornin we were expected to not go into wrap mode at all. We were supposed to finish notes and the trouble ticket during the next call. So I was missin quite a few trouble tickets and notes today. I just really was not on my game. Mistakes everywhere... Maybe it was lack of sleep, maybe overworking, maybe it was the weekend, but I was fuckin up royally! But lemme tell you... One thing that didn't change, is how my customers felt about me by the end of the call. Even with all my fuck-ups today, I was able to make my customers satisfied with my service. So to sum up my day... My customers still want me, even on a rainy day. lol I feel better now. Let's see how Tuesday goes.

No comments: