Sunday, July 6, 2008

So... Wimbledon is over!! All my favorites won! Venus and Serena made it to Wimbledon again, with Venus being the champion. The Williams sisters took the championship title for the doubles tournament, as expected. I mean... it's a wrap as soon as they step out on the court. It's just understood. And I endured one of the greatest matches of all time, between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal. I love Federer, but I was going for Nadal (not just cuz he plays left-handed, but because he's f*ckin phenomenal). As I braced myself for this epic journey to the championship, I struggled to keep from blowin my gotdamn brains out. Well... since you're reading this, you must know I am indeed alive and Nadal reigned victorious as the new champion of the Men's Wimbledon Tournament!! Bite your trophy Nadal! You deserve it!!

2 comments:

Bobby_2010 said...

wasn't the battle between the Williams sisters crazy?? I was screaming at the tv...and grunting right along with Venus!!

Did you see those olympic trials?? Crazy...I mean records were being broken left and right, over and over again!!

Endangered Species said...

Man, I missed all the Olympic Trialage. And Wimbledon this year brought me the greatest emotional roller coaster I've experienced in a while. It was TOO much! lol