Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Do Think the Weekend Had Something to do With it... Still some other Ish Goin On Though...

So... today was a lil less hellish. I was still messin up alot. But some stuff I just really don't get. I could swear so many things were done right, but somehow were going wrong, so I'm n0t gonna burden myself with the guilt. I had a really nice technician call today though. Apparently while trying to conference the call, some shit went wrong, so he had all the reason in the world to be pissed. He got a lil upset, dropped the d bomb and minutes later apologized for getting upset. What do I do that makes everyone who calls love me so much. I wish I could keep it in my pocket like a fallen star and save it for a rainy day.

4 comments:

Bobby_2010 said...

lol...catch a fallen star and put it in your pocket...save for a rainy day...catch a fallen star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away.

Endangered Species said...

lol My Mama was singin that the other day.

Unknown said...

that used to be my joint. I remember we had to sing that in music class in elementary school. good time E, good times.

Endangered Species said...

lol Oh the random stuff we had to sing. I remember this one song about a baby beluga. wtf? lol