Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yeah... I Definitely Need To Put It In A Pocket

So today had it's ups and downs at work. I had some calls that took hours. I caught a tone with one guy just to test him and he was still nice and happy with my dealings of the issue he had. I think my supervisor got a lil frustrated with me today too, because of my constant struggles handling calls, but at the end of my shift when I was leaving she was basically tellin me to not worry about it. Don't take it home with me. Just leave that stress at the workplace. I felt so loved! I must say, the supervisors at my job really are very caring individuals.

Before I go... Special thanks to my friend Shun and his friend DeDe for picking me up on my walk back from McDonald's. That walk was hell, and I probably wouldn't have been able to eat my lunch because of the time, if it weren't for them. So yeah... Thanks y'all!

Oh and my Dad also reminded me of Reba today. So for the first time in over a month I watched Reba again! Love that show. It's hilarious!!... Well... gotta hit this pillow. G'Night!! ^_^

2 comments:

Aisha said...

You are def an interesting person.
Why do you work there if you are constantly having issues?

Endangered Species said...

Cuz I's broke!! lol And some days really aren't that bad. But yeah... I'm in a financial vice right now. :( And I'm one of the few people to spend my funds very wisely. Thanks for commenting! ^_^