Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 3... You Know What It... Be??

So... day 3 y'all. The computer said I got an 80, which is passing by the company's standards, but not by mine!! But I really feel like I got a 100, and this is why. Lemme tEll you... Oam... It wuh dih querstion... No jk. There was a question that contained content we had not gone over. The trainer told me not to worry about that one, because we didn't go over it. That was -10, but he was gonna give that 10 back. Then, there was a question that claimed I clicked one thing for the answer, when I could swear I clicked another. Cuz I was shocked that it said my answer was wrong, cuz I knew it was right. So whether the system f*cked up, or I accidently clicked False when I thought I was clicking true, I knew the answer. So that's how the computer says I made an 80, but I really made a 100. Do you understand me? Do youuu understand me? Cuz if not, I'll knock you out!

2 comments:

Bobby_2010 said...

Personally, i think you scored 100%...but that's just me!!

Endangered Species said...

Wow, I'm so behind. lol Thanks!